Archive for the ‘Mass’ Category
April 7, 2012
April 6, 2012
Holy Thursday “The Lord’s Supper”
April 5, 2012
1. Is Jesus “True God and True Man?” If You answer yes, proceed to question #2. If you answer no, welcome I’m glad you are here! Is it time yet to ponder the meaning of life, death and afterlife?
2. When Jesus picked the Twelve, did he not know that they would; not get it, make mistakes, sin, deny him, and betray him. If you answer yes, proceed to question #3. If you answer no, please return to question #1 specifically regarding the meaning of, ”true God” (Omniscience).
3. God knows we will continue making mistakes, but that has NEVER stopped Him from calling us. So what are YOU waiting for?
March 31, 2012
“For if we have grown into union with him through a death like his, we shall also be united with him in the resurrection” (Rom6:5)
1) Be aware of the thoughts and movements that surface in your heart
2) Understand such thoughts and movements - are they good or bad?
3) Take action by receiving the good and rejecting the bad
Fifth Sunday of Lent
March 24, 2012
“I am troubled now. Yet what should I say?
‘Father, save me from this hour?’
But it was for this purpose that I came to this hour.” -John 12
Fourth Sunday of Lent
March 17, 2012
The Gospel is the all familiar, John 3:16, “For God so loved the world…”
WHEN will this actually become such a convincing reality in my mind, in my heart, that I am truly changed?
Third Sunday of Lent
March 10, 2012
Second Sunday of Lent
March 3, 2012
First Sunday of Lent
February 25, 2012
If the Holy Spirit drove Jesus (the head) out to be tempted, do the members of the Church (the body) really think they will be exempt? Such moments will either strengthen us for the larger challenges of life, which WILL come our way, or they will simply be ignored, dulling our spiritual sensitivities. YOUR Attention please…click me
Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
February 18, 2012
God is not happy when His people suffer, regardless if the suffering comes from one’s own bad choices or as a result of living in a fallen world.
This weekends Gospel demonstrates the life-changing power of true friendship, when our friends stop at nothing to position us before the Lord!